Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Serial in Star Plus Tv
Ather Habib, Hina Khan, Karan Mehra, Lata Sabharwal, Manu Malik, Meda Jhambotakar, Neha Chandhan, Pooja Gor, Pooja Joshi, Sanaya Irani, Sanjeev Seth, Sonali Verma, Vineeta Malik, Zarina Roshan and more..
9.30 PM to 10.00 PM - Every Monday to Friday
Serial Director: Ram Pandey, Romesh Kalra and Jai Singh.
- The concept of an arranged marriage is quiet unique to the Indian culture. The families choose the bride and the groom as per their own beliefs and customs and the two strangers are tied for a lifetime by the knot of holy matrimony.
- There is no question of a courting period or the individual preferences of the bride or the groom. This story is a beautiful and heart warming story of a girl called Akshara who, not unlike millions of other girls in India, knows that her marriage will happen with the consent of her parents and family.
- Like other young girls, she also has grown up fancying film stars and cricket stars…but to fall in love before marriage remains a distant dream for her. Akshara is born into a traditional Marwari family- the Maheshwari family of Udaipur.
- She is the apple of everyone’s eye and lives a protected and sheltered life. Her family loves her very much and sets up her alliance with a deserving boy of their community.
- Although she willingly accepts her marriage with Naitik, whom her parents have chosen as her life partner, she realizes that their relationship is not like any of the romantic notions she had nurtured in her heart about her future husband.
- Her mother explains to her that love is an emotion that finds it’s way gradually into the relationship between a husband and wife. As they get to know each other more and more and learn to adapt themselves to their life partner, love will surface and they will find their bonds strengthened by it.
- Akshara then begins the journey of discovery of her new life wondering if life is really the miracle that her mother proposes it is.
- Love after marriage is something Akshara is yet to experience and in the quest of that unrequited love, she is to chance upon changing dimensions of various other relationships… some bitter… some sweet… and finally discover that life is indeed a miracle.